DO88 PERFORMANCE INTERCOOLER BIGPACK FOR TOYOTA YARIS GR
This do88 performance Intercooler BigPack includes both do88 performance intercooler and pipe kit.
Advantages with do88 BigPack:
– Greater core volume: 13 971 cm3 vs 7 320 cm3, 91% bigger!
– Larger active cooling area , 2451 cm2 vs 913 cm2, 168 % bigger!
– Larger inlet/outlet connections: 63mm (2 ½”) vs 45mm (1 ¾”), 95% lager area!
– Air flow at 0,175bar/2,54psi pressure drop: 284 CFM vs 203 CFM, 40 % higher!
– Lower post intercooler air temperature at same conditions: 25°C (50°C), 25°C lower!
The BigPack includes a full aluminum performance intercooler and a complete 2 and 2 1/8” pipe kit and silicone hoses. This BigPack replaces everything between the turbo outlet and the throttle body, hence the drastical improvement in airflow and cooling performance.
The do88 performance intercooler is an all-aluminum construction. With CAD-designed, flow optimized cast end tanks along with an optimized core design, it achieves the best possible cooling efficiency combined with lowest possible pressure drop!
The pressure pipes are manufactured in 2 and 2 1/8” mandrel bent seamless aluminum pipes.
Custom made high quality silicone hoses with 4 layers of polyester/aramid reinforcement. These hoses can handle very high temperature and pressure!
Always remember that the OEM intercooler was designed for the power level the car was built for originally. A power increase or even very hard use of the car in standard version, may cause the OEM intercooler not having the performance that you need. So only after an engine software tune the do88 BigPack will give a performance increase over the OEM intercooler!
do88 BigPack comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
Toyota Yaris GR 2020-