INTAKE MANIFOLD RUNNER FLAP DELETE KIT WITH GASKET FOR 2.0 TFSI EA113 VW AUDI SEAT SKODA
The runner flaps are individual plates, functioning like a throttle body flap, located within each intake manifold runners. However, even when opened to the maximum position, the flaps still represents an airflow restriction.
The runner flap delete system fills the voids in each runner after removing the factory runner flaps.
We highly recommend upgrading your tuning software with our RFD kits in order to maximize performance.
Simply removing the runner flaps can cause adverse running conditions during cold start. However through proper ECU recalibrations, the turner can eliminate this harsh running condition.
For use outside public roads and in motor sport
- automatic manufacturing process – fair price;
- the material of the end caps is the same as of the intake manifold, additionally reinforced with glass fiber;
- lack of differences in the thermal expansion between the manifold and the caps.
- professional quality of manufacturing;
- Victor Reinz manifold gasket.
All 2.0T FSI (EA113) factory intake manifolds (Transverse platform only). OEM No. 06F133201P
- 125 kW / 168 BHP – BPJ – Audi A6 (C6), VW Tiguan;
- 136 kW / 182 BHP – BWA – SEAT Leon;
- 147 kW / 197 BHP – AXX, BWA, BWE, BPY – Audi A4 (B7), Audi A3 (8P), Audi TT, VW Passat (B6), VW Golf Mk5 GTI, VW Jetta Mk5 GLI, SEAT Leon FR Mk2, SEAT Altea, SEAT Toledo Mk3, SEAT Exeo, Skoda Octavia (1Z) VRS;
- 162 kW / 217 BHP – BUL – Audi A4 (B7) DTM Edition;
- 162 kW / 217 BHP – CDL – Volkswagen Polo R WRC;
- 169 kW / 227 BHP – BYD – VW Golf Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Pirelli Edition;
- 173 kW / 232 BHP – CDL – Volkswagen Golf MKVI GTI Edition 35;
- 177 kW / 237 BHP – BWJ – SEAT Leon Cupra, SEAT Leon Cupra Mk2 facelift;
- 188 kW / 252 BHP – CDL – Audi S3 (8P), Golf R;
- 195 kW / 261 BHP – BHZ – Audi S3 (8P);
- 195 kW / 261 BHP – CDL – Audi S3 (8P), Audi TTS, SEAT Leon Cupra R Mk2 facelift, VW Scirocco R;
- 199 kW / 267 BHP – CDL – Audi TTS, Golf R.