EGR REMOVAL DELETE KIT BYPASS BLANKING PLATE FOR BMW WITH 3.0 D M57N ENGINES
Kit Content and Specifications:
- 1 x EGR Replacement Pipe (54 mm outer diameter, 114 mm in Length, stainless steel – lifetime warranty)
- 1 x Blanking Plate (stainless steel – lifetime warranty)
- 1 x Blanking Plate Gasket
- 1 x Flange Gasket
- 2 x Blanking Plate Screw with Washer
- 4 x EGR Bypass Screw with Washer
- 1 x CNC machined aluminium bung for the bottom EGR cooler hose
- 1 x CNC machined aluminium vented bung for the EGR thermostat hose
- 1 x CNC machined aluminium leak screw and o-ring
This kit includes our EGR cooler hose blanks, which enable you to remove the EGR cooler and EGR thermostat which is redundant after removing the EGR valve.
Generally until 2002-2004 no ECU warning light will appear. Later models with pneumatic and electronic EGR valves, fitment of this part may result in the ECU warning light appearing.
We recommend a re-map of the ECU so that the EGR function can be removed completely, this can be carried out by tuner.
For use outside public roads and in motor sport.
- 3′ E46, 330d, M57N, 09.2002 – 08.2006
- 5′ E60, 530d, M57N, 09.2002 – 09.2005
- 5′ E61, 530d, M57N, 09.2002 – 09.2005
- 7′ E65, 730d, M57N, 09.2002 – 02.2005
- X5 E53, 3.0d, M57N, 09.2002 – 09.2006
If in doubt please check your engine code. Alternatively if your engine or vehicle model is not listed please contact us before placing an order.
OEM numbers of EGR valves: