RACINGLINE REAR CARBON BODY BRACE
Carbon Fibre Rear Body Brace (Supported MQB Vehicles)
Want to sharpen up your Golf 7 & 7.5 / Leon / Octavia handling responses? Racingline beautiful billet and carbon Rear Body Brace reinforces the bodyshell at its weakest point for a more precise and pleasurable drive. Modern cars like the MQB platform run a pretty stiff laser-welded bodyshell. Up front, the chassis is very rigid between the suspension tops, but at the rear there is much more chassis flex which negatively affects vehicle handling in hard use, especially with stiff suspension. That’s why the Clubsport S Golf gets a factory rear brace.
- The new RacingLine Rear Body Brace solves this issue by locking the crucial hard points together.
- The RacingLine Rear Body Brace uses solid billet aluminium mounts secured into beautiful, ultra-stiff carbon fibre link bars drastically stiffening the rear of the chassis.
- By reinforcing and tying the rear strut towers together, the brace helps to maintain proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering loads. Remove the bodyshell flex, and the suspension geometry can work as it was designed to do
- Despite the added stiffness, this improved handling performance comes without sacrificing any ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin.
- The clever design means that installation is simple, using existing body mounting points with no drilling and no removal of trim required, and is completely reversible
- Compatible with rear seats up or down (or removed altogether). The full interior can be maintained even with the installation of the Rear Body Brace.
Seat / Cupra Leon 5F – 12-20 1.8 TSI – 180
Seat / Cupra Leon 5F – 12-20 Cupra – 265 / 280 / 290 / 300 / 310
Seat / Cupra Leon 5F – 12-20 Cupra 4 Drive – 300
Skoda Octavia 5E – 13-20 vRS – 220 / 230 / 245
Volkswagen Golf MK7 – 13-17 GTI – 220 / 230
Volkswagen Golf MK7 – 13-17 GTI Clubsport – 265
Volkswagen Golf MK7 – 13-17 R – 300
Volkswagen Golf MK7 – 13-17 R – Estate / SW – 300
Volkswagen Golf MK8 – 20-… GTI – 245
Volkswagen Golf MK8 – 20-… GTI Clubsport – 300
Volkswagen Golf MK8 – 20-… R – 320
Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 – 17-20 GTI – 230 / 245
Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 – 17-20 GTI TCR – 290
Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 – 17-20 R – 310
Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 – 17-20 R – Estate / SW – 310